Marilyn’s E-newsletters are sent out once a month. They are collected here so that church professionals, ministry volunteers, parents and faith parents may use them to nurture faith in children, youth, and families. Congregations may use them for planning with ministry teams or reaching out to the children, youth, and families they serve. Some congregations have copied them for volunteer trainings. Some have sent them to homes as a take home from Sunday school or other faith formation ministry, as a bulletin insert, or a newsletter or email article.
- March – Stay Close To Your Children
- April – A Terrible Thing Happened
- May – Life is a Team Sport!
- July – He Sang Karate
- August – ENOUGH!
- October – It’s In The Bag!
- January – Worshiping With Children
- June – Little Family Liturgies
- August – Listening To Children
- September – Great Questions
- October – Fruit of the Spirit
- November – No Means No
- February – Choose Your Attitude!
- March – Filled to Spill
- April – Values and Virtues
- May – The Gift Of A Children’s Bible
- June – Love, In The Face of Hate and Fear
- August – WELCOME!
- November – Words Matter!
- December – Free, Last Minute Christmas Gifts
- February – Too Busy To Read This? For Families
- May – Thin Your Rows
- July – Loving Children Uniquely and Unconditionally
- August – Playing Catch
- October – The Role Of “Other Adults” In The Lives Of Our Kids
- November – Advent: What’s Coming?
- December – Christmas Lessons
- December – Avoiding Overindulgence
- November – Advent: A Tale Of Three Lists
- October – Clear Limits, Healthy Discipline
- September – Marking 9/11 With Peace
- July – Summer Learning
- March – We Are The Church Together!
- August – Training For Ministry Volunteers, Ministry Professionals, And All Of Our Kids!
- May – Recruiting Ministry Volunteers
- June – Busy!
- May – Recruiting Volunteer Ministry Teams
- March – New Easter Traditions
- January – Why Coaching…for Congregations and Parents?
- November – Advent – A Chance To Give Good Gifts
- September – Making Faith Contagious
- June – Why Should Congregations Do Parent Education?
- March – Living Lent In Families
- February – Sabbath For Church Workers
- November – Gratitude
- June – Planning Fall Training!
- March – Let Your Light Shine
- February – Putting On My Parent Educator’s Hat: Responding To The Earthquake In Haiti In Our Families