Marilyn has written a series of articles for The Clergy Journal on issues of Youth and Family Ministry. These will be helpful for education, children, youth, and family ministry planning teams. Make copies for use in your congregation.
- May – Books and Bytes
- March – Family Bibles
- January – Technology and Family Ministry: What Does This Mean?
- March – Partnering Home and Congregation in Christian Education
- May – Planning for Family Ministry: Faith Milestones
- September – God’s Gift of Time: Stewardship in Families
- November – More Than a Children’s Sermon: Family-Friendly Worship
- July – Stewardship in Families